Autotronix is a leading system integrator in Southern Africa, engineering small to multi-million Rand projects for diverse industries in the region. Using a multi-disciplinary approach and focusing on factory Automation, Energy Management and Telemetry / Data Acquisitions systems, the company has developed both proprietary and open solutions for many industrial applications.
Our mission is to provide added value solutions through a no-compromise quality engineering approach that sustains long term reliability and functionality for our clients.
Our main business areas are:
Telemetry & Data Acquisition
Iron & Steel
Food & Beverage
- Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi and PLC’s application and programming.
- Supply and configuration of SCADA and front end systems.
- Control Panels, PLC panels design, assembly and wiring.
- Approved System Intergrators for Adroit, InTouch, and RSView SCADA software. Motion Control, machine building and automation of machines.
- Data acquisition.
- Electrical Energy Management: Maximum Demand and Energy Management Systems
- Programmable remote terminal units – Conet lan, dial up modem or radio based networking systems.
The company has the management, technical and financial resources to handle multi-million Rand projects anywhere in Southern Africa. With a strong engineering design team, technical support, logistical infrastructure and other business partners, no project is too big. A list of successfully completed projects is available on request.